Dallas Tech Titans Invite Series A & B Investors to Participate in their April 4th Innovation Showcase
As part of Dallas Startup Week, Tech Titans is hosting an Innovation Showcase on Thursday, April 4 at Foley Gardere. At this event, a select group of fast growing, emerging technology companies from various technology sectors, with customers and increasing revenue, will be presenting their companies. As a member of a venture capital firm, corporate investment or M&A group, family office investor, or private equity firm, you’re invited to attend. Participation in this event is invitation only and at no cost to you.
2019 Innovation Showcase Overview
The Tech Titans Innovation Showcase is focused on bringing together Texas emerging, fast growth technology companies with potential investors or corporate customers to facilitate investments or business opportunities to help take these technology companies to the next level of growth. Candidate technology companies will be selected from past Tech Titans Awards finalists and winners, Tech Titans Fast Tech companies and other select technology companies from around the state of Texas. The firms selected to pitch their businesses will not be seed or early stage start-ups, rather they must have customers, traction and rapidly growing revenue.
The Innovation Showcase is being held in conjunction with Dallas Startup Week, a free five-day event that impacts and mobilizes more than 8,000 North Texas entrepreneurs and change makers. Dallas Startup Week is dedicated to connecting and uniting startups, founders, corporate and social innovators, investors and community leaders. It is through these collisions that the collective power of DFW’s dynamic corporate landscape and burgeoning start up ecosystem will be unleashed, positioning DFW as the preeminent hub for driving innovation and defining the future of our economy. Make your plans now to participate in the Innovation Showcase and the various sessions throughout the week-long event.
Innovation Showcase Format
· Event will be a half day event starting at 1 p.m. with the presentation part of the program ending about 5:30 p.m. and followed by a networking reception ending about 7:00 p.m.
· The event will include a panel discussion on the status of innovation in DFW and trends in North Texas and around the country.
· Each presenting company will have a total of 8 minutes to present their business and answer questions from the investor audience.
· Following the company presentations, a reception will be held to give presenters and investors an opportunity to meet one-on-one, and to network with other attendees.
· There is no cost to attend the Innovation Showcase.
Click to REGISTER
If you have any questions about registration or event details, please contact:
Beth Kolman at firstname.lastname@example.org